AmericanaFest, the renowned Nashville event focused on the Country and Americana genres will see Australian musical icons showcase alongside some of our most exciting up and coming artists in the week ahead, and SOUNDS AUSTRALIA and Blundstone will be there to support their journey.
Decking out Australian artists and offering giveaways at all the SOUNDS AUSTRALIA events, Blundstone will also be offering an opportunity for music fans to win their own pair of boots throughout the week, by sharing their AmericanaFest experience.
An all-Australian line up will grace the stage of the Bluebird Café, the legendary venue featured in the hit TV series Nashville, this Tuesday 12th September, followed by A Taste of Australia on the 15th September – an event that invites a number of the genre’s most influential professionals to an afternoon of networking with Australian industry members and special showcase sets from officially selected Australian artists at AmericanaFest 2017.
The week’s events will culminate at The 5 Spot on the 16th September with a barnstorming edition of THE AUSSIE BBQ with a line up featuring All Our Exes Live in Texas, Andy Golledge, Colin Hay, Falls, Grizzlee Train, Kasey Chambers, Larissa Tandy, Shane Nicholson, Taasha Coates and Tim Wheatley. The famous flagship event has graced festival stages in the USA, UK, India, Singapore, Canada and Germany.
From the heartland to the heart of the continent, SOUNDS AUSTRALIA then heads to Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg, where Blundstone will proudly present THE AUSSIE BBQ. A stellar line up of Alex The Astronaut, Client Liaison, Dean Lewis, Geowulf, Gold Class, Joel Havea, Lisa Mitchell, PINES, Steve Smyth, Teischa, The Lazy’s and Tinpan Orange will perform over two stages at Molotow, on the 22nd September.
Adam Blake, Blundstone’s Global Head of Brand and Design:
“Our boots have long been a part of the music industry, both in Australia and abroad. Their versatility, comfort and style make them the choice not just for those in the limelight but are also the fans go to festival boot. At Blundstone we have always celebrated independence, creativity and spirit, these values are part of what has made us who we are today. We’re proud to be supporting THE AUSSIE BBQ and reckon our homegrown talent can match it with the best.”
INSTAGRAM COMPETITION T&CS
- Entrants must upload a photo on Instagram, using the hashtags #everywherelifetakesme and #soundsaustralia
- Winners will be selected by jury. Jury decision is final
- A complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.AMERICANA:
- Competition is open from Tues 12 Sept at 6am - Sat 16 Sept at midnight
- Prizing is redeemable via voucher. winners must have a US delivery address
- Winners will be contacted via DM on Instagram, and must provide an email address for voucher deliveryREEPERBAHN:
- Competition is open from midday – midnight 22nd September 2017
- Winners must have a German delivery address.
- Winners will be contacted via DM on Instagram, and must provide their name, address, size and preferred style
- Available styles include 500, 510 or 585. If a style or size is out of stock Blundstone will contact the winner to discuss an alternative product.