With a clear vision to Fast-Track Australian Music Success Globally, Sounds Australia provides a valuable and unique service to the Australian music sector underpinned by the organisation’s six core values; impartiality, responsibility, intelligence, imagination, passion and ambition.
Sounds Australia’s role is
– To provide the best possible environment for Australian artists at international showcase events;
– To provide industry value-add networking and business matching opportunities at international events;
– To build a whole of nation strategy and centralise efforts across National, State and Territory funding agencies and industry bodies to strengthen available resources;
– To raise the profile and visibility of Australian artists and industry in key international markets;
– To facilitate the introduction of buyers and sellers of Australian music; and
– To educate, share and present international music market trends, intelligence and career advice through a series of Export Training Practices.
For more information on Sounds Australia’s showcases, and how they are programmed, please visit the Showcasing page.
Photo: Peking Duk, India 2013 – Pic by Johnny Au.