Arts Projects Grants
- presentation and promotion
- skills development
- arts development.
- develop new work
- showcase or
An early career artist is someone who is in their first 5 years of professional practice.
Who can apply
You can apply if you’re an NT individual, group or organisation. You must meet the eligibility requirements in the Arts Grants Program guidelines.
Applications are currently closed. The next round opens Monday 5 February and closes 2pm Monday 11 March 2024.
More information here: https://nt.gov.au/leisure/arts-culture-heritage/grants/arts-projects-grant
Northern Territory Regional Arts Fund – Quick Response Grants
Amount: Up to $3,000 for Individuals and $5,000 for organisations
Open: 7:00am 1st November 2023 ACST
Closes: 7:00pm 30th November 2023 ACST
For projects commencing between 15th December 2023 to 23rd February 2024
(after 2 weeks and before the end of 12 weeks from the end of the month you applied in)
- The maximum time for your grant activity is one year.
- Quick Response rounds are open from February to November, they are batched for assessment at the end of each month.
- Grant outcomes are sent from Smarty Grants, 5 business days from the date the round closes. Check your Spam / Junk folder.
- Check the FAQ’s at this link
First thing to do, read the current guidelines, available at this link here
If you still have questions after reading the guidelines and checking your Eligibility for RAF here, send your query to NTRA.
For more information: http://www.darwincommunityarts.org.au/index.php/quick-response-grants/
Photo: Vance Joy, SXSW 2013 – Pic by Johnny Au.